• PhD in Reservoir Engineering
• Former Reservoir Engineering and Technical Director for Wireline Headquarters.
• Global Reservoir Domain Head in several Geo-Markets including Houston-USA,
Indonesia-Jakarta, United Kingdom-Aberdeen UAE, and Egypt.
• Associate Professor since reputed universities
• Technical Editor for SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering Journal until 2003
• SPE Distinguished Lecturer 2005-2006
• Winner SPE Formation Evaluation Award in 2015
• Performed by Schlumberger- Chairman's Award: Saturn 3DR Probe 2013
• "Viscosity and Asphaltene Profiles in Mobile Heavy Oil Reservoirs," paper